Eat and Drink
Enjoy distinctive and delectable cuisine that will delight the palate and inspire the senses.
Shearwater Restaurant offers an enticing evening menu and a vast array of breakfast selections. Those looking at healthy options will be impressed, as will those looking for creative desserts and indulgent flavours.
The restaurant has an attractive north-facing verandah area from which you can see the reef peeking over a lush carpet of local flora. Friendly, professional staff explain the changing evening menu to guests and help match meals with wines.
Our Bed & Breakfast package includes buffet breakfast only.
- Served in the Shearwater Restaurant
- A La Carte
- Asian Inspired Buffet Night – Wednesday evening, $45 per Adult, $15 per Child
- Seafood Buffet – Saturday evening, $75 per Adult, $30 per Child
- Roast Night Buffet – Sunday evening, $45 per Adult, $15 per Child
- A table d’hote menu Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday evenings.
- Adults $45 for 2 courses, $55 for 3 courses (no single course available)
- Children $15 for two courses only
It’s also possible to order a picnic hamper for a special lunch on the beach (at an additional cost).
All dietary requirements can be catered for with adequate notice prior to arrival.
Buffet nights are subject to change.
- Breakfast: 7.00am – 10.00am
- Lunch: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
- Dinner: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Baillie’s Bar & Pandanus Lounge
Café style items are available from the display in Baillie’s Bar from 10:00am – 500pm.
The bar and lounge takes relaxation to the next level, offering an expansive area in which to relax with a cold drink, catch up with friends or watch or read the latest news. The complex is designed to make the most of panoramic reef views and has an outdoor terrace with a giant chessboard. Inside are two pool tables, a cocktail bar, entertainment lounge and a mezzanine- level library area. Sports fans can watch the big games and Wi-Fi is available for those with their own laptops or smartphones (charges apply).
Watching the sunset from the lounges lining the terrace with cocktail or beer in hand is a must-do activity on Heron Island.